If you’ve ever wanted to eat the love-child of a cinnamon roll and a pizza, then this is the recipe for you!
Keto Pizza Rollups
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ pound ground Italian sausage, cooked
- 2 ounces sliced mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add mozzarella and cream cheeses and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheeses are melted and mixed
- Add almond flour, flax seed, Italian seasoning and Minced garlic to the cheeses and mix thoroughly. Don't be afraid to dig in with your hands, this is a dough after all.
- Between two pieces of wax paper or silicon sheets, roll the dough into a nice flat rectangle. If you don't have wax paper or silicon sheets, use copious amounts of olive oil cooking spray. The cheese dough is ridiculously sticky and will stick to everything!
- Spread Italian sausage and pepperoni evenly over the entire rolled out dough
- Carefully roll the dough up, like you're making cinnamon rolls.
- Cut the rolled up log into 8 equal pieces and place each roll on a prepared cooking sheet. I like to place them on a silicone baking sheet so that they don't stick. The baked rolls will stick to aluminum and parchment paper.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fully cooked and melty.