Amazing Cream Cheese Frosting
A cream cheese frosting perfect for the Copycat CinnaBon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup butter, softened or melted
- 300 grams powdered sugar (about 2 cups)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- In a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and butter until well combined
- Add the vanilla and milk, mix until fully incorporated
- Add the sugar gradually until mixture comes together. I used grams instead of cups because cups can be packed and contain more sugar. More sugar doesn't sound bad, but it does mess up the consistency of this frosting
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour
- When ready, drizzle over top of cinnamon rolls and enjoy.
- Note: Do not heat. Heating will cause the frosting to separate and create a mess, though melting atop warm cinnamon rolls is okay; Just don't microwave the frosting alone.